Saturday, November 14, 2009

Why does love always feel like a Battlefield : Bad Company 2?

November 19,2009 Battlefield Bad Company 2 is coming online for beta
multilayer. What does that mean? A ghost town considering the big game
that just hit the scene. PS3 and PC users are exclusive to this beta
trial. Why? Both are free to players. Will I try to snag a beta code and
get on? Yes, taking a break from MW2 to see what BF:BC2 has to offer
can't hurt. If it stinks, I can delete the file and go back to MW2 where
I can get keep my stats and level up. I really think the timing to beta
test this game right now was a poor decision. What is Bad Company 2
going to offer gamers right now that last three Call Of Duty games,
Killzone 2, Gears of War, and Team Fortress 2 don't? Keep checking out
the blog to find out if I get a beta code and can tell you what
Battlefield : Bad Company 2 has going on this early in the game's development
development.

No comments:

Post a Comment