Friday, November 13, 2009

The MW2 hangover

I have been playing a ton of MW2 since I purchased it. I've been trying
to improve upon my decent .81 K/D ratio and play through the single
player on hardened. One of the issues I have had is Wednesdays server
crash which left me and just about any other PS3 owner in the main menu
all day. I took time then to clean the house, clean my office, watch
some peoples court and hammer out some single player levels. When the
servers were restored I tried to party up (DMX style) with numerous
friends but we all were getting the same error messages. Tuesday morning
I was able to join sessions and invite people with no problem. I was
able to join one of my friends last night for a while, but that was
after numerous attempts. I doubt the multilayer is "broken" seeing how I
have already been prompted to download updated software patches.
Hopefully this small and frustrating snag will be taken care of soon.

I've also been playing so much that I have already started to have
dreams about the game. For some reason I had a BB gun and was sniping
fat kids with glasses that looked similar to Thurmon Murmon from Bad
Santa. I was picking them off from across a desert setting and any time
I would hit one of the kids in their glasses I would get a yellow +50
Headshot graphic and the sweet bad ass guitar riff that you hear for
accomplishments/levelling up. For now I'm stuck at my sucky job waiting
for 8pm to hit so I can rush home and try up my K/D Ratio. Find me on
PSN!

2 comments: