Sunday, November 15, 2009

Borderlands gets DLC

While I haven't played Borderlands, there is a fair amount of buzz around it. People are even going as far as saying it is this generation's Diablo II. I don't buy that, but I won't deny the game looks very fun. It might be a game that I will pick up in a couple months once I have more funds and I am done with my current games.

Gearbox recently announced the first DLC for Borderlands, The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned. Now, with the success of Left 4 Dead and Zombie mode in Call of Duty: World at War, why wouldn't games want to cash in on the Zombie craze. I like zombie personally. It could be worse, it could be Vampires, fuck Vampires. Zombie Island promises an additional 6 to 10 hours of game play, which is excellent for DLC, if Gearbox continues to put out DLC of that caliber, it will make a lot of fans.

I most likely will give Borderlands a shot, eventually. We will see, I know Kyle isn't because they used 'No Rest for the Wicked' in the trailer, and that made him want to punch something. Either way, here is the ign.com preview of The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned.

No comments:

Post a Comment