Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Weekend Review

This past weekend, I got some gaming in. Between working, watching
crappy movies and general weekend stuff. I kept playing MW2, i already
mentioned playing Spec Ops in a previous post, which was fun.In standard
multilayer death matches I am starting to become crappier. As I am
levelling up, I get matched with better players. I want to be a n00b
again. I was doing well for a while and now I have hit the wall of being
out skilled. That and I also changed my primary weapon load out to a
better gun, but I don't have the thermal scope attachment which I had
been using for a long time. I hope by the time I unlock it for this new
gun, I will also have faced enough competition I can get my numbers back
up.
I also looked to play something far from a FPS, I found Smash Cars on
PSN. Its similar to RC Pro am. You control a RC Car and drive around a
few tracks at a beachside dock. You can also hit some jumps,do some
stunts and turbo boost. For $15, this game is a good game to just keep
on your hard drive. I can see myself playing this when I need a break
from other games, or if I am on the phone or something other situation
where I am not paying too much attention.
I will be playing tonight and Wednesday night. Hit throw me an invite
on PS3 : Rozzy50 , and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment