Sunday, February 28, 2010

8001050F

Tonight, after crushing a few Colossi in Shadow of the Colossus, I
decided to pop in MW2 and attempt to sign into PSN. I got a "Could not
sign into Playstation Network error code 8001050F" message. I power
cycled my router and modem, no change. I tried it again, and found no
resolution. I opened the internet browser on the PS3 and that worked and
loaded fine. I then did some research and typed in 8001050F into Google
and found 30 news stories all posted around 10:00 pm EST stating that
there were network problems and the 8001050F problem was the culprit.
Trophies, calendars, and PSN it self are all effected and I have not
found any news about Sony's plan of attack to fix the issue. The only
news I can find is Sony admitting there is a problem on the network. A
time frame, a solution, and any word if this will effect my current
account still have not been announced as of this post. Color me
disappointed, but not surprised,we get what we pay for on the PSN.

No comments:

Post a Comment