Monday, February 15, 2010

Bioshock and facebook

As of late, I have been behind the times. I still had not finished Mass Effect when Mass Effect 2 came out. Even worse, I have not started Bioshock, and Bioshock 2 just came out. I have had it sitting it sitting in my steam account for over a year now and never got around to it. I started playing this week, and boy, have I been missing out. The game is set in 1960, in an underwater city. You show up after some catastrophe has turn the city into a shit show. I am about an hour or two into the game and already it's great. It has enough of a challenge but isn't frustratingly stupid hard. I have noticed that ammo is hard to come by, so that should provide for a challenge, conserve ammo instead of shooting away at everything. I plan on finishing this next, then moving on to Mass Effect 2, then Bioshock 2. That series of games should take me to Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening, or, I may slip that in between some of the other games.

We have launched a facebook fan page. You can become a fan on the left nav, or simply by searching for D Pad D Bags on facebook. We will be posting links to all our blogs there, as well as, some fun other things. Become a fan, and help spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment