Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Weekend Wrap up for November 29

This past weekend Egan, Myself and a few of our friends fired up the
Playstation 1 for some WWF Warzone, Hogs of War, Fifa 2000 and Tony Hawk
Proskater. I am pretty sure I lost all games due to the amount of lite
beer and side dishes prepared for Asshole Thanksgiving. A good time had
by all. Hogs of War is usually hilariously crappy. The game is a Worms
style turn based tactical game. Only it has somewhat stereotypical voice
acting. I also got some Modern Warfaring in. Im up to level 45 now and
closing in on getting back to 1.00 K/D.

I also went to Best Buy and saw the bin of bargain games. For $9.99
"Pimp My Ride" on PS2 is available. I am considering picking it up and
doing a short write-up. If it is still in stock this up coming weekend I
will put more thought into acquiring it, and maybe a more bargain
favorites. I'll be on PS3 this week as usual. See ya on the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment